Charlotte is available for mental health training, public speaking, consultancy and more. She has around 15 years’ experience in health and social care, particularly maternity services and criminal justice, in frontline practitioner and managerial roles in Probation offices, courts, prisons and acute hospitals. She has specialist training/experience in clinical audit, delivery of cognitive behavioural programmes, child protection, and serious substance misuse.
Charlotte’s mental health portfolio includes:
– Delivering Mental Health First Aid training as a qualified instructor
– Providing testimonials to delegates on Mind training courses and for Mind’s Partnerships Fundraising team
– Member of the Lived Experience Advisory Panel supporting the Primrose study with the McPin Foundation/UCL, which focuses on improving the detection and management of cardiovascular disease risk in people with severe mental illnesses in primary care.
– Participation in a McPin Foundation/UCL study into medication choices in pregnancy as a Peer Researcher, undertaking qualitative interviews, analysing the data, writing up and disseminating the study
– Member of Editorial Advisory Board, The Lancet Psychiatry
– Freelance writing on mental health topics
You can find Charlotte’s media and writing credits here